We ship worldwide
All orders received by 4pm Monday – Friday are shipped same day with tracking.
You have the option to choose:
Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class
Royal Mail Signed For® 2nd Class
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm®**
UK Free shipping
All UK orders over £45 and less than 2KG* in weight are shipped for free using Royal Mail with tracking.
Rest of the World orders*
Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed
On January 1st 2021 the UK left the EU. This means that any items sent out of the UK may incur import taxes in the country of destination which must be paid before you can receive your parcel. You, the customer, are responsible for paying any import taxes due in your own country. Shui Me has no control over this.
*If your total order weight is more than 2KG, either split your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 3579 088.
Returns & Refunds
Returns will be accepted for any reason within 30 days providing the product is returned unopened and in its original packaging. In the first instance please email email@example.com quoting your order reference number and stating the reason you’d like to return the item.
Once approved, you are responsible for the cost of returning the product(s) and for ensuring that it is returned safely and securely. Any items that are returned damaged or not fit for sale will not be refunded. Items returned with damaged product packaging will incur a 20% fee.
You MUST use a tracking service like Royal Mail Signed For and you MUST get proof of posting. Any returned parcels not received or without a proof of posting will not be considered for a refund.
If an item is received damaged please contact us within 7 days for a replacement sending photographic evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to quote your order number. We may ask you to return the damaged item.
Any refunds due will be paid within 14 days of being authorised.
Parcel not arrived?
Royal Mail ask to wait 10 working days before they will consider an item is lost. If this is the case, you will receive your order again free of charge. Just get in touch to arrange.
Trade enquiries welcome
Please email email@example.com
**Royal Mail Corona Update:
Published Date: 21/12/2020
In light of the changing coronavirus restrictions announced on Saturday 19th December 2020, we have made the difficult decision to make the following changes to our timed guarantees for our Special Delivery by 9am and 1pm services:
- For Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9.00am and Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1.00pm items posted on Wednesday 23rd December we are suspending our delivery guarantee.
- While we cannot currently provide a guarantee that items posted on Wednesday 23rd December will arrive prior to Christmas due to the impact of the new coronavirus restrictions, we can assure you that we will be endeavouring to deliver all items as quickly as possible. We know how important this is.
- Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9.00am and Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1.00pm items posted up to and including Tuesday 22nd December remain unchanged.
- Royal Mail and Parcelforce services to Europe have been reopened and are now fully operational. For items posted today, customers should expect a delay up to 2 working days for some countries.
- We’re working with our airline and postal/courier partners across the globe to maintain services, however delays should be expected. Many countries have implemented special measure to combat the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, especially for signature service to maintain social distancing. The number of countries we can access is changing daily.
- Customers should check the Royal Mail website for regular updates www.royalmail.com/internationalupdates
All Signature services